Frozen in Time Frozen in Time

Fantastic track, want it in my game? Check your pm's :)

Tuesday Tuesday

I'm no good at reviews but wanted to say I really like this. Check your PM's. :)

Final Fantasy: Biomechani Final Fantasy: Biomechani

You did a FF2(4) tune.. for that alone you get yay

.. but then you get more YAY for doing a bloody good job of it.

FF2. Was. The. Best. Game. Ever.

lol @ People dissing the 1 minute intro. Man, play the game, it's sticking to the original tune and the "being inside the big robot this music" was EPIC. And this track does it justice.

You know what my fave tunes were in FF2(4)? The battle/boss battle/final boss battle tunes. Seriously. I'd make babies with anyone who did a good remix of those. Well, not really, but ya know, I'd be grateful.

bitium-ribbon responds:

Noted. lol

Take a look at Masters of Chaos, it includes the boss theme, and Ultimate Zero has the final boss theme. Meanwhile I'll look into the battle theme - it'd be a good one to mix with the FF9 battle music and I just recently got a request for that.

Stay tuned!

A Spectrum Wind A Spectrum Wind

YEY FACTOR

First thoughts.. omg this reminds me of a song in a game called Y's on the master system - the tune where you fought bosses. You probably have NO idea what I'm on about but it was frankly an AMAZING tune and you somehow have taken it and made it better. WIthout even realising I bet.

PLay y's on an emulator or somethign and let me know if I'm going crazy. But that aside, great bloody tune! well done!

robots are our friends robots are our friends

Woah

I'm not being nice just cos you gave me a review. Just so you know.

But seriously.. this is fucking original.. and brilliant. LOVED it, made me laugh too.

YEY for friend robots! ROCK ON!

Don't ever lose hope m8, some ppl are scared of originalaity and hybrids.. but io they're foolish. Bloody good tune. Seriously.

Xyirx - From Darkness to Xyirx - From Darkness to

Yay!

You get a YAY from me for this.

5/5, well done from start to end. Looped it twice without having any "argh get it turned off" moments.

Xyirx responds:

LOL, looks like I should congratulate myself about that. Thank you very much. :)

[TMM43] Ride on a White Train [TMM43] Ride on a White Train

Good, but samey

Intro - love it.

28secs plus.. love it.

Gets a bit samey after that, which is a bit dissapointing after such a wicked intro. Good piano break in the middle - still worth a 9!

TMM43, your tracks are oldskool but loving em.

[TMM43]Weekend Has Come [TMM43]Weekend Has Come

Yeah..

.. that is good, old fashioned RAVE!

Vocals a bit cheesy but honestly.. I have NO room to talk there, as you'll see from some future submissions of mine.

Liked it, a lot. JUst the intro was a bit too sudden, so no 10/10 but how about a 5/5 instead?

==(Horizon)== ==(Horizon)==

Enjoyable

Mellow intro. Nice kick up the bum at 30s or so.

Unlike your other tracks, this reminds me a little of computer games with the synth and stuff. From a gaming nerd that's a compliment btw. :)

1:35 was very cool. A stuttered synth followed by some drums - it worked. 2:25 expertly done, and a nice outro.

Overall one of the bestest ambient tracks I've heard so far.

Buoy responds:

The 30's kicked bum? To say that you'd have to be at least 80-90 years old

hahahahhhhh

Thanks for the review again!

==(The First Flight)== ==(The First Flight)==

Beautiful

Excellent intro, excellent piano. Very relaxed and very enjoyable. Was that panpipes I heard?! One of my fave instruments, combined with mellow drums and that piano in the hall, cracking mix..

You set a good standard with your songs, that's for sure. :)

Buoy responds:

That's indeed a panpipe indeedo

Thanks for the review!